2020 Theta Alliance Summit Postponed Until September

Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation, I have decided to postpone this year’s Theta Alliance Summit until sometime in September. Dates and other details TBA. While I’m disappointed we won’t get to meet in June as usual, I thought it was best to be cautious. Please contact me if you have questions or concerns. You can also keep an eye on thetaalliance.com for updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s